If you were injured in an accident in Southington, CT, a personal injury attorney at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, can help you pursue the compensation you could be entitled to. Depending on what happened, you could be owed money for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and much more.
One of the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Southington
For decades, our personal injury law firm has represented clients throughout Hartford County and Connecticut who have suffered injuries in a wide range of accidents, securing many six-figure settlements and verdicts on their behalf. We are dedicated to treating each of our injury clients with the respect and compassion they deserve.
Don’t wait another moment to get the legal help you need. Contact an injury lawyer at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC today for a free consultation with a Southington personal injury lawyer.
Why You Need Jainchill & Beckert, LLC for Your Southington Personal Injury Case
If you’ve been in a Southington, CT, accident that has left you with life-altering injuries, you need a reliable, experienced advocate who can help you with the aftermath. That’s what you’ll get when you work with a personal injury attorney at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC.
Our Southington personal injury lawyers offer:
- Decades of experience – Our attorneys have more than a half-century of combined legal experience, including victories in the most complex of personal injury cases.
- Personalized customer service – When you hire our firm, you will work directly with one of our partners who will get to know you and your case intimately. We won’t hand your case off to an associate or a paralegal.
- Prompt attention – We understand that challenging legal issues are not always limited to normal business hours. Our firm replies promptly to our clients’ needs, no matter the day or hour.
- Compassion – We know how devastating an accident can be on your health, your family, and your livelihood. That’s why as a matter of principle, we always show our clients the utmost compassion and respect.
- Clear expectations – Because legal matters can be confusing, our attorneys set clear expectations for our clients at the outset. While we might not be able to predict the future, we will let you know what to anticipate in your personal injury case and how to prepare for whatever twists and turns may come.
Our Southington Law Firm Helps People with Many Kinds of Personal Injury Cases
At Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, our Southington, CT, personal injury lawyers are well-seasoned and experienced to handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including the types on this list:
- Car accidents – If you were injured in an auto accident in Southington that was not your fault, we are prepared to investigate the case, determine liability, and fight to get you the full compensation you deserve for your injuries and other losses.
- Truck accidents – The effects of a trucking accident can be devastating. Our attorneys aren’t afraid to stand up to the big trucking carriers and their insurers to demand the money you’re owed following a truck crash that wasn’t your fault.
- Motorcycle accidents – When motorcycle accidents are the result of other motorists’ careless or reckless actions, their victims deserve to be compensated. Motorcycle accidents often bring very serious injuries; we will help you fight for the money you need to recover from them.
- Pedestrian accidents – If you were injured in a pedestrian accident, turn to the attorneys at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC. We will aggressively pursue full and fair compensation from the at-fault party.
- Uber and Lyft accidents – The rise in popularity of ridesharing companies has also led to an increase in accidents involving their drivers. These incidents present unique challenges because of the complex liability issues involved. But our attorneys have the experience and tenacity to pursue the full compensation you may be entitled to, whether from the rideshare driver’s own policy or the insurance that Uber or Lyft provides.
- Wrongful death – If you have lost a loved one due to another party’s wrongful act, you will be seeking closure as well as accountability. While no amount of money can possibly fill the void in your life, the attorneys at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, can pursue compensation by filing a wrongful death suit on behalf of your loved one’s estate.
- Workers’ compensation – If you suffered an injury or illness in the workplace, you could be entitled to workers’ comp benefits. Our attorneys can file the necessary paperwork on your behalf, handle communications with the relevant insurance company, and represent you during any necessary hearings or court proceedings.
- Slip-and-fall accidents – If you slipped and fell on someone else’s property, they may owe you compensation if the accident was caused by their failure to keep their premises safe. We can investigate the case to determine your legal options and pursue the money and accountability you deserve.
- Dog bites – Dog owners are responsible for controlling their pets. When they fail to do so, they can be held liable for the injuries their dogs may cause. Our personal injury lawyers can help you pursue compensation through an insurance claim against the relevant homeowners or renters policy.
- Brain injuries – Brain injuries can have devastating and lifelong consequences for accident victims. If you or a loved one suffered a traumatic brain injury, you need an attorney who knows how to pursue maximum compensation for your medical needs as well as the pain and suffering.
- Spinal cord injuries – Suffering a spinal cord injury can change your life forever. You may need to learn new ways of doing daily tasks and caring for yourself. The last thing you need to worry about is your legal case. Let us advocate for the compensation you need for your long-term care.
How Our Southington Personal Injury Attorneys Can Assist You
After an injury, your mind could be filled with so many important matters. Your pain. Your recovery. The mounting medical bills. The days of missed work. You simply do not have the time or energy to develop a personal injury claim on your own while you’re dealing with these issues.
That’s where a personal injury lawyer in Southington can help. When you work with our firm, you can focus on your healing and recovery while we:
- Investigate the details of the accident
- Gather evidence that establishes liability
- Identify and interview witnesses
- Determine your legal options
- Communicate with the insurance companies
- Keep you apprised of the twists and turns in your legal case
- Negotiate to get a fair compensation settlement
- Take the at-fault party to court, if they won’t offer a fair settlement
- Advocate for your rights and interests at every turn
How Long Does an Average Personal Injury Case Take in Southington?
It’s difficult to say with any degree of certainty how long a personal injury lawsuit will take, as no two cases are exactly alike. Relatively straightforward cases might take a few months to resolve, while more complex ones can take years.
One thing to understand about personal injury cases in Connecticut is that they are subject to a two-year statute of limitations. Generally speaking, a personal injury claim must be filed within two years of the date the injury occurred; otherwise, it can be dismissed in court. Two years can pass quickly, so it’s important to get started as soon as possible.
At Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, a personal injury attorney will review your case during a free initial consultation, and we will provide you with an honest estimate given the information you give us. If we decide to work together, we will always communicate with you promptly throughout the course of the case so that you know what to expect at each turn.
Contact a Southington Personal Injury Lawyer Now
If you were injured in an accident in Southington, Connecticut, and believe that someone else is to blame, reach out to us at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC. We understand how an injury can affect your future, which is why we are ready to fight hard to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
We offer free consultations, so it won’t cost you anything to discuss your case in detail with a Southington personal injury lawyer. Contact us today to find out how our attorneys can help.
Directions To Our Law Firm:
To go from Southington, CT to Jainchill & Beckert, LLC at 144 W Main St, Plainville, CT 06062, you can follow these directions:
- Start in Southington, CT, and get on I-84 W from your current location.
- Take exit 32 for CT-10 toward Southington/Cheshire.
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto CT-10 N/Queen St. Continue to follow CT-10 N.
- Turn left onto Bristol St.
- Continue onto CT-372 W/New Britain Ave. Continue to follow CT-372 W.
- Slight right onto E Main St.
- Continue onto W Main St. Jainchill & Beckert, LLC will be on your right at 144 W Main St, Plainville, CT 06062.
This is a general route, and for real-time navigation and to account for any potential traffic or road changes, it’s advisable to use a GPS or mapping service like Google Maps or Waze before you depart.