Did you suffer a personal injury in Glastonbury, CT? Was someone else to blame? If so, you could be owed compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and the pain and suffering you experienced. Let a Glastonbury personal injury lawyer with Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, help you pursue the money and accountability you deserve.
When you need an experienced and compassionate advocate for your interests, our attorneys are ready to help. We will take the time to get to know you, explain your rights and options, and customize our approach to meet your needs. Our. lawyers are prepared to do whatever it takes to help you move forward after a devastating accident, just as we’ve done for hundreds of people across Connecticut.
Don’t wait another moment to get the legal help you need during this difficult period. Contact Jainchill & Beckert, LLC to speak with a Glastonbury personal injury attorney during a free, no-obligation consultation.
Why Choose Jainchill & Beckert, LLC for Your Personal Injury Case?
If you have suffered injuries that another party caused, you should not have to deal with the financial consequences of their actions. You deserve legal representation to help you recover compensation from them.
But not all personal injury attorneys and law firms are created equal. We at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, are prepared to take the helm so you won’t have to navigate the legal system by yourself. When you hire our law firm to handle your personal injury claim, you’ll get:
- Our dedication: We will provide you with personalized attention throughout your personal injury lawsuit. You will have a direct working relationship with our firm’s partners; your case won’t be passed down for an associate or paralegal to handle.
- Our collaborative approach: You will benefit from our partners’ 50-plus years of combined legal experience.
- Our commitment: Because we know how important the outcome of your case will have on your future, we will treat your case with the same importance as you do.
- Our tireless work ethic: We will zealously pursue fair and full compensation for you as quickly as possible, so that you can begin to move forward with your life.
How Our Glastonbury Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You
If you’ve been hurt by someone else in Glastonbury, CT, turn to us at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC. Our personal injury lawyers will go forward with your case while you stay focused on your medical and emotional recovery. Trust our firm to assist in your claim by:
- Explaining your legal options, answering the questions you may have about your case, and ensuring you know what to expect at each stage of a personal injury claim.
- Thoroughly investigating the accident or incident that caused your injuries to secure all available evidence.
- Reviewing the facts and circumstances of your case to identify who may be held liable for your injuries and losses. We will determine what insurance policies may be applicable to provide you with compensation.
- Calculating your past, ongoing, and future expenses and losses to know what may constitute a fair and full financial recovery in your case.
- Filing insurance and legal claims on your behalf and aggressively pursuing maximum compensation as efficiently as possible.
- Taking your case to court and to trial if a fair settlement cannot be reached.
Our Firm Helps People in Glastonbury with All Sorts of Personal Injury Cases
At Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, our Glastonbury personal injury attorneys have a long track record of handling a wide range of cases, including the types on this list:
- Car accidents – If you were injured in a car crash for which another driver is to blame, we can help you navigate the insurance system to demand full compensation. We can determine whether the at-fault driver’s insurer should be pursued, or if you should file claims with your own insurance policy if you have PIP, Med-Pay, or UM/UIM coverage.
- Truck accidents – Our experienced attorneys are no strangers to facing big trucking companies and their insurers. We will be in your corner to demand a full financial recovery for the devastating injuries you sustained in a truck crash.
- Motorcycle accidents – We advocate on behalf of motorcyclists hurt in crashes caused by other motorists. Our lawyers help motorcyclists pursue the financial resources they need to treat and rehabilitate serious injuries, and we will stand up to insurance companies that try to deny or minimize their liability.
- Pedestrian accidents – If you were hit by a motor vehicle, we can demand justice for you by holding the at-fault driver accountable for their careless or reckless behavior. We can also help you explore all the options you have for securing compensation, including filing claims with your own auto insurance policy.
- Uber and Lyft accidents – Our firm can provide aggressive legal advocacy to pursue the financial compensation you deserve after an Uber or Lyft accident. This may entail pursuing compensation from the driver’s insurance policy, from Lyft or Uber, or both.
- Wrongful death – If your family has lost a loved one because of the wrongful acts of another party, let us demand justice and financial recovery on their behalf.
- Workers’ compensation – Our firm can help you navigate Connecticut’s workers’ compensation system to get the benefits you may be legally entitled to. If your employer denies your claim or tries to terminate your benefits early, we will diligently pursue what you are owed.
- Slip-and-fall accidents – If you suffered a fall due to the dangerous conditions on someone else’s property, we can help you hold the property owner or other parties liable for your injuries.
- Dog bites – Our firm can pursue compensation from the owner of a dog that injured you. Typically, this compensation is covered by their renters or homeowners insurance policy.
- Brain injuries – If you or a loved one has sustained a life-altering traumatic or acquired brain injury for which someone else is to blame, call us. We will fight to get you the financial resources you need for medical treatment and long-term care.
- Spinal cord injuries – Spinal cord injuries can cause permanent damage that require lifelong medical care. We are prepared to fight aggressively for those who are suffering long-term health complications because of someone else’s actions.
How Long Does a Typical Personal Injury Case Last?
It’s understandable to be concerned about securing the financial resources you need for your injuries as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a “typical” personal injury case. While some personal injury claims are resolved within a few months, still others can take years. And even though. it may be possible to provide a general timeline for how long your case may take, unexpected challenges and developments can complicate things.
But one thing is certain: time is of the essence when deciding to pursue a personal injury claim.
Connecticut requires that any personal injury claim be filed within two years of the date of the underlying injury. If you wait until after this deadline has expired, your personal injury case will likely be dismissed from court. This will pose serious implications on your ability to recover compensation.
Having a personal injury attorney who keeps regular contact with you throughout your case can be just as important as obtaining a quick resolution of your claim. With good communication, your attorney will empower you to make informed decisions at every stage of your case.
Talk to a Glastonbury Personal Injury Lawyer Now
If you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you deserve to be compensated for the losses you’ve suffered as a result – including medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
When you choose Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, a personal injury lawyer in Glastonbury can help you pursue accountability from those responsible for your injuries. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how our firm can work for you.