The attorneys at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC have decades of experience representing the interests of hardworking car accident victims in Connecticut. Our firm takes each case personally because we understand what is at stake for accident victims in the aftermath of injurious wrecks. If you choose to work with the team at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, you will be treated with the personalized attention, respect, and concern that you deserve.
It is important to understand that if you’ve been injured as a result of a car accident, exploring your legal options in a confidential, no-risk, free legal consultation setting is worth your time. It is worth your time even if you are unsure if you are entitled to significant compensation.
You’ll want to avoid making assumptions about the potential strengths and weaknesses of your case until the experienced and reputable legal team at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC has been given the opportunity to assess your case thoroughly and objectively. You should not be burdened by medical bills, lost income, and the consequences of your pain and suffering when someone else can rightfully be held liable for those harms.
Connect with Jainchill & Beckert, LLC today to schedule a risk-free, no-cost legal case evaluation. Once you’ve learned about your rights and options – as well as our approach to client representation – you’ll be empowered to make informed decisions about your situation. Should you choose to pursue legal action, we’ll handle the legal heavy lifting for you, so that you can focus on healing.
How a Connecticut Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
If you were injured as a result of someone else’s actions, our legal team will aggressively fight to secure the maximum amount of compensation to which you’re entitled. In building a solid legal case on your behalf, we will not take any details for granted. By investigating your case thoroughly, we’ll be able to determine the cause of your crash and how the fault for your harm should be portioned. While we’re building your case, you can expect that we will:
- Answer your questions and help you to understand what to expect at each stage of case development
- Collect and protect evidence that could influence the outcome of your case
- Evaluate the insurance policies applicable to your accident to accurately determine how coverage could impact your compensation award
- Calculate your past and future losses to determine what a fairly-valued compensation award would look like
- Fight to secure you the maximum amount of compensation to which you’re entitled
Let us handle your legal case so you can focus your time and energy on healing from your injuries and the trauma you’ve suffered. Allow our team to advocate on behalf of your interests so that you can have peace of mind that someone’s fighting for you while you turn your attention to your recovery.
How The Cause of Your Car Accident Affects Your Case
Before our team can determine what compensation you are entitled to under the law, we need to accurately assess who or what caused your crash. Understanding the cause(s) of your crash will allow us to accurately portion fault and determine liability for what happened to you. Some of the common causes of local car accidents that may have contributed to your circumstances include:
- Drunk or otherwise impaired driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive or otherwise reckless driving
- Drowsy driving
- Road rage or another kind of intentional harm
- Unsafe road conditions
- Following too closely (“tailgating”)
- Poor visibility
- Failure to yield
- Unsafe merging technique
- Unsafe lane changes
- Defective auto parts
Refrain from admitting blame or making assumptions about what caused your crash until the knowledgeable team at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC has conducted a thorough investigation into your circumstances. It isn’t always easy to know – at least, to know for sure – what caused an accident until an objective investigation has concluded.
Evidence Used in Proving Fault in Your Car Crash Case
While each case is different, typically we will gather the following evidence to help prove your case:
- Accident reports
- Testimony from witnesses to the crash
- Testimony from medical and/or accident reconstruction experts
- Photos and videos captured at the accident scene
- Medical records
- Physical damage to any of the vehicles involved
How the Value of Your Car Accident Case Is Determined
No two car accident cases are exactly alike. Therefore, we’ll need to take specific steps to value your case uniquely, To determine the value of your case, our firm will evaluate:
- Severity of the crash
- The cause or causes of your crash
- Whether the other driver was impaired or distracted
- The nature of your injuries, their severity, and how they’ve impacted your life and wellbeing
- The value of your losses stemming from the crash
Your losses may be “economic” and easy to qualify and/or “non-economic” and harder to value. Depending on your unique circumstances, you may be entitled to the following economic and non-economic damges:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost income
- Reduced future earnings or earning capacity
- Emotional distress or mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent disability, which may involve disfigurement or impairment
- Vehicle and property repair or replacement costs
We’ll fight to ensure that you are awarded the maximum amount of compensation to which you’re entitled.
Speak With a Reputable Connecticut Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you’ve recently been injured in a car crash caused by another’s actions or inactions, it’s time to speak with our capable legal team about your options. The partners at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC would be honored to hear your story and to speak with you about your rights. Call now or contact us online to schedule your no-cost, risk-free legal consultation with our team. We look forward to hearing from you.