No one can prepare for accidents. They can happen in an instant, leaving you with long-term expenses, pain and suffering, and a lifetime of consequences. If you’ve been hurt in an accident in Plainville, CT, you could be facing costly medical bills. You also may be losing income because of time away from work or, worse, being unable to work again. However, if someone else is to blame for your injuries, they could also owe you compensation for the harm they caused you.
The attorneys of Jainchill & Beckert, LLC know the burden an accident can place on your physical, mental, and emotional health. For decades, injured Plainville residents have turned to us for help. We are here to do the same for you – by pursuing the compensation you need during a difficult time in your life.
Contact us today for an initial consultation with a Plainville personal injury lawyer. We’ll provide a review of your case at no cost. And, because we work on a contingency basis, you won’t pay us unless we secure your compensation first.
Reasons to Choose the Law Firm of Jainchill & Beckert, LLC When You Have a Personal Injury Case in Plainville
For decades, we at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, have provided Plainville residents with superior customer service and effective legal advocacy. Our hard work and success have earned the trust of first-time clients, repeat clients, and many who were referred to us by satisfied former clients.
Why do so many in Plainville choose to work with our firm? Because we offer:
- Experience – With a half-century of combined legal experience, our attorneys can handle the most complex personal injury claim. Because we run a broad legal practice, you’ll get well-rounded representation from our entire team.
- Efficiency – Our attorneys understand that you want to achieve a satisfactory outcome as quickly as possible. That’s why we will do everything within our power to bring your legal matter to a resolution efficiently and effectively.
- Superb customer service – When you hire our firm to represent you, you will work directly with one of our partners from the very beginning. Our attorneys develop strong relationships with our clients, whom we treat just as we would a member of our own family in their time of need. We will provide you with personal attention, compassion, and utmost respect from start to finish.
- Zeal – We are committed to pursuing the best possible outcome on each of our clients’ behalf. To that end, we’ll take the time to understand your needs and concerns, and we will tailor our legal strategy to match them.
Types of Plainville Personal Injury Cases Our Law Firm Handles
At Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, we have extensive experience handling a wide range of personal injury cases, including the types on this list:
- Car accidents – According to the UCONN Crash Data Repository, there were more than 3,400 auto crashes in Plainville in a single recent year, or almost 10 every day. If you were injured in a car accident in the area and someone else was at fault, we can help you pursue compensation to cover your losses, such as hospital bills, lost wages, and property damage.
- Truck accidents – Plainville drivers share the road with thousands of commercial trucks, particularly on I-84 and I-91. When these massive vehicles are involved in accidents, their victims can suffer serious injuries. Our attorneys have years of experience handling these difficult and complicated cases. We stand strong when facing the trucking industry and its insurance companies.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcyclists are at a particularly high risk of serious injuries in the event of an accident. That’s because they lack many of the safety features afforded to occupants of passenger vehicles. If a negligent motorist hit your motorcycle, we can help you seek the compensation you need for your injuries, loss of work, and other losses.
- Pedestrian accidents – Plainville has a long-running problem with pedestrian accidents. Many of our roads were not designed to handle such high numbers of pedestrians and vehicles together. If a driver hit you, we can help you pursue every avenue of compensation, including from your own auto insurance policy, if necessary.
- Uber and Lyft accidents – The number of rideshare drivers working with Uber and Lyft has risen dramatically in the last several years. But the number of accidents involving them has increased, too. If you were injured in an accident caused by an Uber or Lyft driver, do not trust just any attorney with what could be a very complicated case. We know how to pursue the full compensation you’re entitled to, whether that’s through the rideshare driver’s own insurance policy or the one provided by the rideshare company.
- Wrongful death accidents – If you lost a loved one and someone else is to blame, the attorneys at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, extend our deepest condolences. We understand how difficult it can be to think about anything other than your grief right now. But we’re prepared to pursue justice and accountability on your loved one’s behalf. While money will not bring them back, it may provide you and your family closure, accountability, and much-needed compensation to cover expenses associated with your loss.
- Workers’ compensation accidents – Most businesses in Connecticut with at least one employee must provide workers’ compensation benefits when their workers get injured or sick on the job. Our attorneys can help you pursue the benefits you need in a timely fashion. We will file your paperwork, communicate with the insurance provider on your behalf, and represent you at any necessary hearings.
- Slip-and-fall accidents – Slip-and-falls can happen anywhere, and they can result in serious injuries. If you were hurt because of a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, we can help you demand compensation for the harm you suffered as a result.
- Dog bites – If someone else’s dog bit you, the owner might be liable for your injuries. Let us help you pursue personal injury compensation, which is typically covered by the pet owner’s renters or homeowners insurance policy.
- Brain injuries – Brain injuries are uniquely difficult to recover from, and they may require years of ongoing care and treatment. If you or a loved one suffered a brain injury after an accident that was someone else’s fault, let our firm help you demand the money you need for ongoing care and comfort.
- Spinal cord injuries – Spinal cord injuries may result in a lifetime of pain, paralysis, and loss of bodily functions. If someone else caused you to suffer a spinal cord injury, our dedicated attorneys will stop at nothing to pursue the full, fair compensation you need for your long-term care.
How a Plainville Personal Injury Attorney from Jainchill & Beckert, LLC Can Assist You
When you hire a personal injury attorney from Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, you’ll have an aggressive advocate on your side who can:
- Investigate the facts of your personal injury case
- Gather critical evidence to prove another party’s liability
- Find and interview eyewitnesses
- Calculate your total losses to determine a fair compensation package
- Handle all paperwork and communication on your behalf
- Advise you on your legal options
- Negotiate a settlement with the at-fault party or their insurer
- Take your case to court if a settlement can’t be reached
How Long Does a Typical Plainville Personal Injury Case Last?
There is no “typical” personal injury case, so it is difficult to predict with certainty how long your lawsuit might take. While some matters may take less time to resolve, others could take months or years to settle. A knowledgeable Plainville personal injury attorney from Jainchill & Beckert, LLC can assess the facts and circumstances of your case, then provide you with an estimate. Our lawyers will always be upfront and forthright about potential complications that may arise given the circumstances of your case.
Contact Our Plainville Personal Injury Attorneys Now for a Free Claim Review
Don’t wait another moment to demand the compensation you’re owed for an injury that wasn’t your fault. Contact Jainchill & Beckert, LLC today, and an experienced personal injury lawyer in Plainville will review your case for free and discuss how we can help.