More About Aaron
Attorney Aaron Jainchill is known for the compassion and dedication he brings to every case and every client. Attorney Jainchill has brought legal matters to conclusion in almost every courthouse in Connecticut, with many of those matters subject to a jury verdict.
He has successfully obtained six figure jury verdicts and substantial out-of-court settlements for clients. He currently concentrates his trial practice in personal injury and criminal defense litigation. Attorney Jainchill is Board certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification, an honor bestowed on fewer than 100 attorneys in Connecticut, and fewer than 4% of attorneys nationwide.
He has also been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer in Connecticut. He has achieved the honor of being named a Fellow by the American Association for Justice, a national organization dedicated exclusively to protecting the rights of the injured and defenseless.
Aaron is an active member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, the Hartford County Bar Association and the Connecticut Bar Association. He is admitted in both State and Federal Courts.
In addition to being a partner at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, Attorney Jainchill serves as Assistant Town Attorney for Vernon-Rockville, Connecticut — position he has held since 2007.
Aaron gives back to his community by serving on the Board of Directors at Tunxis Community College. He also volunteers as a Baseball Coach for the Farmington Little League and Farmington Baseball League.
Attorney Aaron Jainchill is certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in civil trial work, a process that requires representation in a number of legal matters including trials and depositions, recommendations from opposing counsel and judges, numerous hours of continuing annual legal education, and an examination graded by a national panel testing the applicant’s knowledge on an advanced level in the subject areas of evidence, ethics and civil procedure. Attorney Jainchill was initially certified by the NBTA in 2012 and re-certified in 2017.
- J.D., Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts, 1998
- B.A., University of Connecticut, 1995
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association (Active member)
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association Member
- American Association for Justice Fellow
- Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil Trial Attorney, National Board of Legal Specialty Certification
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American Association for Justice
- Board of Directors at Tunxis Community College