A personal injury accident can leave you in severe pain and face equally serious repercussions. Hefty medical bills. Lost wages from time missed at work. A diminished quality of life if you’re prevented from doing the things you love. But if someone else is responsible for your injuries, they should also be responsible for compensating you for these and other losses. At Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, our New Britain personal injury lawyers will fight for you to see that they are.
One of the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in New Britain
Our personal injury law firm is dedicated to helping people who have been injured in the New Britain area, and throughout Connecticut, get justice and accountability. We do that by offering every client our personalized attention and focused effort. This commitment has helped us secure six-figure settlements and verdicts on behalf of people who were severely injured due to someone else’s negligence.
If you have been the victim of an accident that was someone else’s fault, let a New Britain personal injury attorney from Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, help you pursue the compensation you deserve. Reach out to us to discuss your personal injury case in detail during a free initial consultation and review.
Reasons to Choose Jainchill & Beckert, LLC for Your New Britain Personal Injury Case
Why should you choose a New Britain, CT, attorney from Jainchill & Beckert, LLC to represent you in your personal injury case? Because of our:
- Combined legal experience of more than 50 years. We leverage our skills through a collaborative approach when preparing each client’s case. This way, you benefit from our legal team’s broad knowledge of a wide range of legal issues.
- Focused, personalized attention to every case we handle. You’ll work directly with one or more of our partners, instead of having to go through an associate or paralegal to get updates and answers.
- Commitment to treating your case with the importance it deserves. We recognize that the outcome we obtain for you will have an enormous impact on your life and your future.
- An aggressive approach to demanding full compensation from the parties liable for your injuries and losses. We understand how receiving a timely resolution will allow you to begin moving forward with your life after an accident.
Personal Injury Cases Our Law Firm Handles in New Britain
The New Britain personal injury lawyers at Jainchill & Beckert, LLC, represent clients who have suffered injuries and losses, including the types of cases on this list:
- Car accidents – If you were involved in a crash for which another driver was at fault, we can help you pursue maximum compensation from the insurance companies. We can do this by filing a claim with the at-fault driver’s insurer or pursuing compensation from coverage under your own policy.
- Truck accidents – If you’ve been hurt in a devastating truck crash, let our firm help you stand up to the big trucking corporations and insurers. We will work to seek accountability and full compensation for your injuries and losses.
- Motorcycle accidents – Do not let an at-fault driver or the insurance companies try to deny or minimize the compensation you are entitled to. If they try shifting responsibility for a motorcycle accident onto you, we will advocate for the full financial recovery you deserve.
- Pedestrian accidents – Our firm represents pedestrians who were hit by motor vehicles. We will hold drivers accountable when they cause catastrophic injuries in a collision.
- Uber and Lyft accidents – We can help you understand your legal options after being injured in a collision with an Uber or Lyft vehicle, whether as a rideshare passenger or as an occupant of another vehicle. As complex as these cases may be, we will use our strength and experience to seek the full compensation you deserve, no matter how many insurance policies may be at play.
- Wrongful death – If you recently lost a loved one due to the careless, reckless, or intentional actions of someone else, our firm can help your family pursue the justice and financial recovery your loved one was denied.
- Workers’ compensation – If you’ve been hurt or fallen ill on the job, you could be owed workers’ comp benefits. We are prepared to review your case, file necessary paperwork on your behalf, and represent you at appeal hearings to help you get the financial peace of mind you deserve.
- Slip-and-fall accidents – If you tripped or slipped and fell on someone else’s property, and the property owner or manager was to blame, you may be owed compensation for your injuries and losses. Let us help you demand it.
- Dog bites – If you were bitten or attacked by somebody else’s dog or pet, you deserve to be compensated for your medical bills and lost wages from missed work. We can help you pursue the money you’re owed, whether through the pet owner’s renters or homeowners insurance or other means as necessary.
- Brain injuries – Although often not visible, a brain injury can have a devastating long-term effect on someone’s life. If you or a loved one has suffered physical or cognitive impairment, our firm can aggressively pursue the financial compensation needed to treat your condition and for long-term care.
- Spinal cord injuries – If you or a loved one has suffered paralysis or disability due to a spinal cord injury that someone else caused, turn to us. We can fight to get you financial resources to pay for your treatment and rehabilitation, allowing you to resume an independent life.
How a New Britain Personal Injury Attorney from Jainchill & Beckert, LLC Can Help You
If you have recently been injured in an accident, you may not know what you need to do to pursue financial recovery for the expenses and losses you suffered.
Let a Jainchill & Beckert, LLC personal injury lawyer in New Britain help you by:
- Empowering you to make the right decisions, by answering your questions and explaining what to expect at each stage of your personal injury case.
- Investigating the accident that caused your injuries thoroughly and identifying the party or parties who can be held liable for compensating you.
- Determining the extent of insurance coverage or other resources available to provide you with a full financial recovery.
- Documenting your expenses and losses to know what compensation would provide you with fair value for your claim.
- Vigorously pursuing the best possible outcome in your case, whether through a negotiated settlement with the insurance companies or, if necessary, taking your case to trial.
How Long Does It Take to Resolve a Typical New Britain Personal Injury Case?
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a “typical” personal injury claim. Many factors affect the course of a case and how long it takes to secure a recovery. These include the strength of the evidence, the severity of a client’s injuries, and the availability of insurance coverage. Some cases are resolved in a matter of a few months, but others can take a year or longer to reach a resolution. After reviewing the facts and circumstances of your case, our firm may be able to advise you as to the potential timeline for your case.
However, please keep in mind that unexpected challenges and obstacles can affect how long it takes to reach a favorable result in your case. This is why it is important to work with a personal injury lawyer who maintains close communication with you throughout your case, no matter how long it lasts. Your personal injury attorney will keep you updated on the progress of your case and your legal options at each stage, which will help allay any fears if your case takes longer than anticipated.
Contact a New Britain Personal Injury Lawyer Now for a Free Claim Review
If someone else is responsible for your injuries, turn to Jainchill & Beckert, LLC for help obtaining financial recovery and justice from those who hurt you. Contact our firm today for a free, no-obligation consultation with a New Britain personal injury attorney and find out what we can do for you.
Directions To Our Law Firm:
To get from New Britain, CT to Jainchill & Beckert, LLC located at 144 W Main St, Plainville, CT 06062, follow these simple steps:
- Start from New Britain, CT, and head west toward W Main St/Main St.
- Take a slight right onto W Main St/Main St.
- Continue to follow W Main St for about 4.4 miles.
- Jainchill & Beckert, LLC will be on your left at 144 W Main St, Plainville, CT 06062.
This route should take you directly to your destination with minimal turns and complications. Safe travels!